Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Alpha and Omega



Sunrise is the beautiful sign of hope and was created by God to let us know that life does not end after sunset.



Morning rush in Panabo on our way to Governor Generoso (July 27, 2011)



A new start in Dumingag, Zamboanga del Sur (February 14,2011)



We sleep, but the loom of life never stops and the pattern which was weaving when the sun went down is weaving when it comes up tomorrow.~ Henry Ward Beecher



Ending the day with joy in Sultan Naga Dimaporo, Lanao de Norte (February 15,2011)



I wish I could paint the sky with colors like this. Sunset in Gutalac, Zamboanga del Norte (February 14, 2011)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sunset in Gutalac.. Nothings compares to it.. Looking at the view reflected on your side mirror makes me want to jump on my computer screen and run towards home to be with my lola.. I miss this place.. I miss being home..

Anonymous said...

Sunset in Gutalac.. Nothing compares to it.. Looking at the view reflected on your side mirror makes me want to jump on my computer screen and run towards home to be with my lola.. I miss this place.. I miss being home..

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir